At Legacy Tile & Granite, you’ll always get the result you’re hoping for.
When it comes to installation, there are a few ways that you can make the process simpler for our team—let’s work together to create a result that you love.
Before Installers Arrive
After you have selected an installation date, there are a few steps that you can take to prepare for our installers. We want to get your kitchen back in working order just as quickly as you do, and we appreciate the help you give us!
Before our team arrives, you can
– remove any appliances that typically sit on your countertops—like toasters, coffee makers, or microwaves;
– remove tables, chairs, and decorative items from the space;
– empty the cabinets at the base of the sink and removing the top set of drawers to give our installers easier access;
– disconnect and remove sinks (we can install new sinks if you so choose) then wait about twenty-four hours after the installation to hook the plumbing back up;
– remove your old countertops and make sure the cabinets are level;
– clear the path between your entryway and the installation area to make it as easy as possible to transport the heavy countertop materials;
– cover nearby furniture with plastic wrap to protect it from dust that may come from the installation process.
On installation day, we don’t mind if you observe now and again, but to get the job done as fast as possible, our team prefers an area to work with as little obstacles/distractions as possible. It is a great help if you can keep pets and small children away from the work area to keep them from getting harmed.
Following through with these steps helps your installation go as smoothly as it possibly can—not just for us, but for you too! During the process, if you think of any questions that you want to ask, feel free to let our team know.
Choosing Legacy Tile & Granite
When you work with Legacy Tile & Granite, your countertop installation is in great hands. To get started on your project, give us a call at (850) 215-5779 today.